Linda will be a speaker on the upcoming Change Management Review™ Virtual Change Management Summit.
It takes place Wednesday, July 12, 2017 –and it brings together some of the leading lights of the Change Management industry, all in one place.
Here’s why you should join us:
You will discover, learn, and reinforce how change management practices and principles are applied in today’s business world.
You will also learn, grow, and understand the business world around you from the perspective of well-known experts and senior change management practitioners.
Specifically, you will benefit from this learning experience that is:
- On-demand – attend when it is most convenient. You will have access to the recordings for one year after registration.
- Curated – all the speakers have been selected based on many years of experience and research into who best represents the theme of the summit.
- Global – the speakers are chosen so that the aggregate speaking team provides you with a global experience.
- A Continued Learning Opportunity – you gain the opportunity to actively participate in a live facilitated global discussion forum to share learning and build a global community.
- Part of an Exclusive Global Professional Community – you will automatically become part of an exclusive global learning community where you will be able to communicate and network with other community members and attend special events created especially for you.
To get the full details and claim your exclusive access pass now, visit
Again: all session recordings will be inside a members’ area so you can go back and watch them later. You won’t miss anything if you can’t make all the sessions live.
Plus, you will have the opportunity to ask the presenters, including me, any questions that come up while you view their presentations.