Dr. Hoopes loves engaging people in learning about their own resilience, challenging leaders to build more resilient organizations, and talking about what she has learned in her 20+ years of work in the field of organizational change.
- Expectations vs. Reality. Dr. Hoopes and one of our partners, Jessica Bronzert of Lowe’s, co-presented on change capacity and demand at the 2014 Change Management Conference.
- How to Help Others Adapt to Change, an interview with Dr. Hoopes on Heather Stagl’s radio show the Change Agent’s Dilemma.
- Dr. Hoopes is interviewed on radio show Good Business: Working With Spirit in June and November of 2010.
- Dr. Hoopes on Atlanta Business Radio in September 2013.
- Five Steps to Navigating Organization Change, an article in Financial Post with contributions from Dr. Hoopes.
- Developing Personal Resilience, first in a series written for Luc Galoppin’s online magazine.
- Leading With Resilience, second in the series.
- Executing With Resilience, third and final article in the series written for Luc Galoppin’s online magazine.