Building Change Muscles
Research and experience helped us identify a set of “change muscles” that help individuals prepare for and respond to adversity more effectively. These muscles can be strengthened through practice.
Three things happen when individuals develop an ability to thrive in turbulence:
- They perform more effectively during change
- They spend less time in unproductive activity
- They can absorb more disruption
Teams and organizations benefit too:
- Greater potential for team synergy
- Strategic advantage through increased capacity to implement critical changes
The Personal Resilience Profile (PRP) and associated materials give practitioners a practical approach to helping individuals learn about and develop their capacity for change.
The Personal Resilience Certification (PRC) series prepares practitioners to apply the tools and concepts of Personal Resilience in settings ranging from one-on-one coaching to group activities to classroom training.
The PRC series consists of four webinars of three hours each, plus prework assignments for each session[i]. Practitioners receive:
- Guidelines and strategies for using the PRP and materials in one-on-one coaching, small groups, and classroom settings
- Instructor/coach kit with reproducible slides and handouts, activity materials, and detailed facilitator notes
- Access to the Resilience Alliance online platform for distributing, processing, and downloading Personal Resilience Profiles[ii]
- An invitation to join the instructor community to connect with other practitioners, receive updates, and learn about continuing education opportunities
The cost of the series is $3500 per person, with discounts available for 4 or more participants from the same organization.
Additional charges may apply for one-on-one delivery of the certification series, and for rescheduling or make-up sessions if participants are unable to attend a scheduled session.
Please contact us for more information.
[i] The series is also available in a two-day in-person session for four or more participants.
[ii] Additional per-profile charges apply.